Behavior Training At Its Best
What is behavior training?
Teaching animals the way you expect them to behave instead of forcing them to do what you say. Utilizing the interspecies language to understand what the animal is saying and what you are saying to your animal.
How can we help?
Dr. Brennan provides a variety of services to animals, owners and professionals. Services range from private one-on-one sessions with owners and their animal companions to larger teaching sessions for veterinarians and their staff. Some of the services include:
Canine Communication Classes
- Teaching the sit as a way to say please
- Teaching the down as a relaxation behavior
- Motivating the response to come as an absolute
- Does the animal have a problem behavior or a behavior problem?
- Identify the difference to avoid the behavior problem becoming a problem behavior
- Puppies below 16wks
- Dogs over 16wks
- Aggressive play
- Inappropriate litter box behavior
- The attack cat
- Excessive grooming
- Grooming/feather picking
- Vocalization problems
- Available from an equine veterinary behaviorist